Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Shout Box

Vent Server Status
Latest topics
» Puppy Update
Medicine time I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:44 am by Leaflette

» Espeon's flaming herself again
Medicine time I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:22 pm by Admin

» Meet Kellogs and SpecialK XD
Medicine time I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:38 am by Admin

» NEW VENT SERVER INFO!!!
Medicine time I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 pm by Jayrz

» All you base are belong to us. Whats your favorite meme (if u dont know urbandictionary is ur best friend
Medicine time I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 pm by xinkamero

» Absences, why and for how long.
Medicine time I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:19 am by Admin

» Twi forgot to pay for vent channel o.o;
Medicine time I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 pm by Admin

» Going away...
Medicine time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:08 am by Xinny

» Got game?
Medicine time I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:44 am by Espeon

Medicine time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Chairperson
Chairperson
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Medicine time Empty
PostSubject: Medicine time   Medicine time I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:27 am

HOW TO GIVE A CAT A PILL

1. Pick up the cat, and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of the cat's mouth, and gently apply pressure to the cheeks whilst holding the pill in the right hand. As you gradually ease the cat's mouth open in this fashion, pop the pill into it's mouth and allow the cat to close mouth and swallow.

2. Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle the cat in left arm again, and repeat process.

3. Retrieve cat from under the bed in the main bedroom, and throw away the soggy pill.

4. Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm holding rear paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and thrust pill to the back of it's mouth with right forefinger. Hold cat's mouth shut for count of ten.

5. Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse in from garden to assist.

6. Kneel on floor with cat firmly wedged between knees. Hold front and rear paws. Ignore growls emitted from cat. Get spouse to hold cat's head firmly with one hand, while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler, and rub cat's throat vigorously.

7. Retrieve cat from curtain rail. Get another pill from foil wrap. Make a mental note to buy a new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from floor, and set aside for gluing later.

8. Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with cat's head just visible from below armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw and force cat's mouth open with pencil. Blow forcefully down straw.

9. Check label on cat's pills to see if they are harmful to humans. Drink beer to take away the taste and apply Band-Aid to spouse's forearm. Remove blood from carpet with soap and water, and discard shredded towel in waste bin.

10. Retrieve cat from neighbour's shed. Get another pill. Open another beer. Place cat in cupboard and close door on cat's neck so as to leave only the head protruding. Force mouth open with spoon, and however much force it takes. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.

11. Fetch screwdriver from garage to put the cupboard door back on hinges. Drink beer. Pour scotch and drink in one gulp. Apply cold compress to cheek, and check date of last tetanus jab. Apply whisky compress to cheek to disinfect, and toss back another shot for good measure. Throw T-shirt in bin next to shredded towel.

12. Ring fire brigade to retrieve f-ing cat from tree across the road, and apologise profusely to neighbour who took out lampost whilst swerving to avoid the cat. Take last pill from foil wrap.

13. Tie the little sod's front paws and rear paws tightly to legs of metal garden chairs with twine. Find heavy pruning gloves from shed. Push into cat's mouth, followed by a large piece of fillet steak. Hold cat's head vertical, and pour two litres of water down cat's throat to wash down pill.

14. Consume remainder of scotch. Get spouse to drive you to emergency room for stitching of your fingers and forearm, and removal of pill from your left nostril. Call in at garden centre on way home to get new garden chairs.

15. Arrange with RSPCA to collect mutant cat from hell, and find out if they have any hamsters who need good homes
Back to top Go down
https://trgf.forumotion.net
tester

Number of posts : 1

Medicine time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine time   Medicine time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:04 am

test test test test
Back to top Go down
Xinny
Xinny

Male
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Medicine time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine time   Medicine time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:53 pm

test test test test o.o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Chairperson
Chairperson
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 868

Medicine time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine time   Medicine time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Lol I was testing the new titles xD
Back to top Go down
https://trgf.forumotion.net
Xinny
Xinny

Male
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Medicine time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine time   Medicine time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:24 pm

I know x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medicine time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine time   Medicine time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medicine time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Jokes-
Jump to: