Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Shout Box

Vent Server Status
Latest topics
» Puppy Update
Christmas Carols for the Disturbed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:44 am by Leaflette

» Espeon's flaming herself again
Christmas Carols for the Disturbed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:22 pm by Admin

» Meet Kellogs and SpecialK XD
Christmas Carols for the Disturbed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:38 am by Admin

» NEW VENT SERVER INFO!!!
Christmas Carols for the Disturbed I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 pm by Jayrz

» All you base are belong to us. Whats your favorite meme (if u dont know urbandictionary is ur best friend
Christmas Carols for the Disturbed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 pm by xinkamero

» Absences, why and for how long.
Christmas Carols for the Disturbed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:19 am by Admin

» Twi forgot to pay for vent channel o.o;
Christmas Carols for the Disturbed I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 pm by Admin

» Going away...
Christmas Carols for the Disturbed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:08 am by Xinny

» Got game?
Christmas Carols for the Disturbed I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:44 am by Espeon

Christmas Carols for the Disturbed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Chairperson
Chairperson
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Christmas Carols for the Disturbed Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Carols for the Disturbed   Christmas Carols for the Disturbed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:21 am

(1) Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

(2) Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

(3) Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

(4) Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

(5) Manic - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

(6) Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

(7) Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

(8 Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

(9) Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

(10) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells , Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Back to top Go down
https://trgf.forumotion.net

Christmas Carols for the Disturbed
Page 1 of 1